CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why auld lang syne?

Should auld acquaintance be forgot, (Should old acquaintances be forgotten)


And never brought to mind?


Should auld acquaintance be forgot,


And days o’ lang syne! (And days of long ago!)



Chorus: For auld lang syne, my dear (For times gone by, my dear )


For auld lang syne,


We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet (We will take a cup of kindness yet )


For auld lang syne!


Such a meaningful song!!


I always remembered the tune of this song but could never remember what it was about until i recently heard it on youtube... What this song says is something i truly believe in... Ofcourse this is just the first verse n chorus...
I think through this blog i want to cherish all the things that make me happy... Be it my recent obsession for particular songs or my love for south-east asian dramas (korea, taiwan, japan et al). All the things that are precious to me.. My friends.. EVERYTHING!! Well in a year im going to start working (Hopefully!! If i get a job that is!).. So basically my "student life" will end or atleast be on hold till i pursue my post grad... It will be like an end to a phase.. So I hope i never forget all the fun i had & all the great people i met... I hope i never forget any of those good old times! And i promise to add loads of good times in this upcoming final year of college as well!!



For Auld Lang syne!!



1 comments:

zora&lucia&peibol said...

YOU ARE COPIED OUR BLOG!! PRICKS<<<<<<<<