CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 of my many best friends...

Anybody who knows me well would know the number of best friends i have... In life, u r lucky if u have met a few good people.. But i guess im really blessed to have so many good, happy n caring people who have stood by me in my every hour of need...
Anyway, this post isn't about me, its about them...
2 of my many best friends who have embarked upon a new journey in life...
Sonali.... who has left for the US for further studies (MBA)... A big step in any students life...
(I still cant believe i wasn't there to see u off girl! IF only id not met with that stupid accident!!! arrrgh! But i guess u can change whats meant to happen...)
Rucha... who has found he Mr. Right n got engaged last night... A big step in any girl's life...
(All thanks to could make it to this occassion though... I was really close to missing this one too!!!! Im glad i didn't, it was one hella party!!)

Anyway all i wanna say to these two friends of mine is that i wish u all the very best... I hope u succeed in what you do and be happy always! God bless..
Cheers to our friendship!

0 comments: