CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A FABULOUS MONTH OF SURPRISES AND PARTIES!


It all started on 17th March 2008 when my friends planned a huge b'day surprise for my sister n me and ended recently with the b'day of my best friends which happens to be on the same day, 14th April....

First it was my brother who took us out for dinner on 16th and got us a beautiful (and delicious ;) ) cake
 at midnight and then my friends who threw us a surprise b'day party. Though id fig
ured something was cooking when id heard my freinds whispering excitedly in my (they thought) my absence and stopping abruptly when they spotted me, i had no idea of the extent they had planned it to!
It was only when i walked up to my terrace that evening that i realised what the huge surprise was =)
All my friends, both from school and college had come together (though they hardly knew each other) to plan a wonderful evening for us. It was the most perfect b'day and one of the most memorable ones iv ever had and has (i think) broken the jinx of "boring b'days" that we've have had so far....
This ofcourse was followed by a series of birthdays Jui, Shweta, Aparna, Poorva to name a few...
Bottomline, it was a wonderful one month...
I just hope, after all this excitement and fun we can get back to our books seriously.. 
Afterall, exam season is approaching again!!! =(


0 comments: